Employee Dishonesty Applications
Commercial Crime Application for Accountants
The Hartford Insurance Company
AM Best Rating: A+
New Business Application (for firms requesting limits less than $1MM)
Business Service Bond Application:
Employee Dishonesty Insurance & Business Services Bonds
Fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) estimates business losses at $400 billion per year or about 6% of total annual revenue.
The increasing trend in workplace fraud, contractual client demand and the relatively low cost of these policies, makes Employee Dishonesty Insurance a coverage that we recommend highly to each of our clients. Employee Dishonesty is for a Bookkeeping office with more than one employee.
Employee Dishonesty – for offices with more than one employee
– Coverage for a loss involving money, securities and other property committed by the fraudulent act of any employee.
– Coverage for client’s property built into the form. Be aware that, your Office Package policy (BOP) and other Employee Dishonesty Policies may not provide coverage if the theft is of your client funds, or if the theft is by a third party (non employee).
– Coverage for your employees while working “off-premises” at a client’s office.
– Credit Card Forgery coverage included (when the Forgery or Alteration Insuring Agreement is purchased)
– Option to include “Crime Coverage”, or theft of your funds by non-employees.
– ERISA bond coverage included on most policies. Eliminates your need to maintain a stand-alone ERISA bond.
– Specific Employee Dishonesty policies for Investment Professionals which include coverage for the acceptance of fraudulent funds.
Business Services Bond – Sole practitioner with no employees
A Business Services Bond is designed to provide coverage for a Sole Practitioner (no employees) for acts of dishonesty in a client’s premises.
Estimated Cost of Business Services Bond:
|Amount of Bond||Estimated Cost|